Soooooo…. Here’s my own simple way of asking Angel to marry me. First I was conceptualizing what to do and all I could think of was to sing to her. Initially thought of a live performance but I might be too nervous to sing. Instead we made a recording.
Thanks to Frytz for his idea to invite Novare Band members to take part in this once in a lifetime performance. After I have finalized my playlist I had to make some changes on a few lyrics here to make it more personal. One great thing was that Ariel is really a great musical director and helped me out on the arrangements. After a few nights of sneaking for “band rehearsals” we finally set a date for us to start the recording.
We went to Blaster Studio to record, anddddddd we spent like the whole 10-hours for the track recording. Thanks to the following people who helped me out with this:
- Frytz – for his idea of getting the Novare band, his talents on singing and playing the guitar
- Ding – for his excellent lead guitar skills
- Migs – for the amazing bass!
- Ariel – the multi-talented person in the group, acting as our musical director, hitting the drums and playing the organ.
- Gerold – on drums! without him, we could not have had a chance to play the organ
- Keem – for recording the video and on 2nd voice!
- Meg – for her full on moral support (to Frytz actually haha)
- Thessa – helped us out during practice
- Bong – my voice coach! 🙂
- Kuya Son – for lending me his Go Pro
- Jake, Auntie Deeds and Tito Joey – for helping me out finalize the video
Above all I thank God for everything! I feel so blessed Angel said YES!